Celebration Sounds – Michigan Wedding DJ
Stop for just a moment and imagine your perfect reception. People dancing, happy and enjoying themselves. Celebration Sounds will work with you before your wedding day to make sure that the first day of the rest of your life together begins in a fun and stress free way.
What can you expect from Celebration Sounds?
- Your DJ – As the owner I will personally work with you from your initial contact to the end of your reception. Since 1985 I have provided music entertainment at hundreds of weddings and will use this experience to answer any questions that you might have and to help you to to know what you might expect on your special day.
- Reliable – Always on time, always ready. Since it’s inception Celebration Sounds has never been late, missed or cancelled an event.
- Flexible – This is your special day and I will do everything I can to adjust to what you would like, whether that be the music, the setup or the timing of events, last minute changes, no problem.
- Great Sound – Celebration Sounds uses professional quality Bose sound equipment for the clearest, finest sound without the harshness of many systems, and for an elegant clean setup.
- The Music– A mix of music for all ages will be provided. The greatest hits of all time as well as the latest releases. Special requests are no problem. I will purchase available releases before your special day and have them at your reception for you.
- Your Consultation– A personal consultation about two weeks before your wedding day is part of your wedding package. If you live at a distance too great to meet in person we can either meet online using Skype, or make the final arrangements by telephone. We will review your reception planner, discuss the timing of events, change the start time if necessary and review everyones names for the correct pronunciation.
- Pricing – Celebration Sounds will never quote you a low price and then try to convince you to upgrade or to add more. The price I quote you will be reasonable, will be the complete package and will be your final price. There is a $100 initial payment and a simple contract that will lock in your date. You can pay by cash, check or credit card. The final payment is not required until the end of your reception but you are always welcome to make early payment if that is easier for you.